New York-New York Hotel & Casino Fact Sheet
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
(702) 740-6969 – Phone
(866) 815-4365 – Toll-Free Room Reservations
(702) 740-6700 – Hotel Fax
Website – newyorknewyork.com/
Facebook – New York-New York Las Vegas
Twitter - @NYNYVegas
iPhone Application – New York-New York Las Vegas
Media Information – (702) 692-6700 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Newsroom - newsroom.newyorknewyork.com/
** Tower structures are approximately one-third the actual size of New York City architecture
- Grand opening: January 3, 1997
- A wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM)
- Cost: $485 million
- 2,024 rooms, including 104 suites
- 4 Keys (2010) – Green Key Eco-Rating Program – the foremost “green” ranking, certification and audit program in North America evaluating sustainable hotel operations (scale of 1 to 5 Keys, 5 Keys is highest designation)
- 12 individual resort towers (top height of 529 feet) architecturally recreate some of the most famous New York City skyscrapers including
- The Empire State Building: 45 stories
- The Century Building: 41 stories
- The Seagram Building: 30 stories
- 55 Water Tower: 36 stories
- Lever House Soap Company: 29 stories
- The Municipal Building: 29 stories, plus an 80-foot tower
- AT&T Building: 26 stories
- The Chrysler Building: 40 stories
- CBS Building: 29 stories
- The New Yorker Hotel: 34 stories
- The Liberty Plaza: 31 stories
- The Ziggurat Building: 38 stories
- 150-foot replica of the Statue of Liberty
- 300-foot-long, 50-foot-high replica of the Brooklyn Bridge
- The exterior lower floor replicates distinctive New York City landmarks and attractions including:
- Soldiers & Sailors Monument
- Grand Central Station Terminal
- Ellis Island Immigrant Receiving Station
- United Nations Building Assembly Hall
- Former U.S. Customs House
- IRT Power Station
- The Haughwout Retail Store
- More than 84,000 square feet of gaming area featuring approximately 2,000 slot, video poker and video keno machines and a Race & Sports Book. Table games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker and Let It Ride
- More than 21,000 square feet of meeting and convention space accommodates gatherings up to 300; Unique venues, such as the Brooklyn Bridge, also are available; For more information, contact Convention Sales, (800) 852-6061
New York-New York recently unveiled its transformed Strip-front façade featuring a re-imagined public plaza, expanded outdoor dining and new retail venues:
- Shake Shack, a modern day “roadside” burger stand known for its all-natural burgers, flat-top dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more. With its fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community gathering place with widespread appeal. From its ingredients and hiring practices to its environmental responsibility, design and community investment, Shake Shack’s mission is to continually Stand for Something Good. Opened December 2014.
- Tom’s Urban, an energetic restaurant experience with a fun and modern menu featuring offerings that range from Butter Poached Lobster + Shrimp Tacos to Xiangxiang Crispy Duck Wings to Tailgater Bratwurst Breakfast sliders. Tom’s Urban is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features an extensive selection of craft cocktails and cold beer, perfect to be enjoyed on its lively indoor-outdoor patio. Opened December 2014.
- Nine Fine Irishmen expansion. One of the first additions to the enhanced plaza was an expanded patio at Nine Fine Irishmen, the hotel’s authentic Irish pub, featuring a permanent bar. Guests can enjoy the authentic Irish food, drinks and entertainment while taking in the Vegas sights from this premium vantage point.
- Hershey’s Chocolate World, a two-story interactive, experiential destination that celebrates the incredible array of Hershey’s-branded products which inspire the “Hershey’s Happiness” mantra.
- Swatch, a leading Swiss watchmaker, is one of the world's most popular brands. The location is Swatch’s flagship in Las Vegas and its new store concept is designed to bring light, color and motion together, offering a fun, relaxing and colorful environment. Located in the heart of the store is The Wave, a watch-chandelier made up of 4,706 watches.
- Stupidiotic (stoo-pid-ee-ah-tik). This specialty retail store features a wide variety of ingenious and UN-genius products and ideas. Some are amusing. Some just confusing. Most are genuinely thoughtful and sensible - in a Stupidiotic sort of way. All together, they create an interesting and unexpected retail shopping experience found nowhere else in Las Vegas.
- I Love NYNY. Architecturally inspired by the energetic atmosphere of Chelsea Market in the original city that never sleeps, I Love NYNY is the “go-to” store found on so many corners in New York. Whether it’s must-have NYNY apparel and gifts or that beverage, snack or sundry item guests can’t live without, I Love NYNY has something to meet every need.
- Starbucks. This 24/7 New York City-themed Starbucks sports traditional lounge areas and patio seating with umbrellas to ensure the comfort of its patrons as they take in the Vegas scene around them. A rich combination of exposed brick and nostalgic handbills brings a New York City feel to the quaint space, while murals depicting some of New York’s most famous parks rounds out the decor.
Zumanity, the Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil
Publicity Contact: Jeff Lovari, Cirque du Soleil
Phone: (702) 740-3205; email: email@example.com
The Roller Coaster
- Zumanity, the Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil is an edgy and provocative discovery of sensuality and eroticism
- Performances: Friday – Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.; Dark Wednesday & Thursday
- Tickets start at $69 plus tax and service fees; Duo Sofas available at $125 per person, sold exclusively in pairs
- Guests must be 18 years or older to attend
- Dinner and show packages are available for Zumanity starting at $95 at the following restaurants: Gallagher’s Steakhouse, Nine Fine Irishmen, Gonzalez Y Gonzalez and America
- Room and show packages also are available
- For more information or reservations, call (866) 606-7111, (702) 740-6815 or go online at zumanity.com or newyorknewyork.com/
- Cars designed to replicate “classic cabs”
- Features first-ever “heartline” twist and dive maneuver
- Highest point: 203 feet; Highest drop: 144 feet
- Maximum speed: 67 m.p.h.
- Tickets $14; Same day re-rides $7; All-day Scream Pass $25, includes $2 discount on
- 5 x 7 souvenir photo; Family Fun Flight For Four Package $60, includes four individual rides and two 5 x 7 souvenir pictures; Locals receive $10 admission for up to four tickets with a valid Nevada I.D.
- Must be 54” without shoes to ride
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday, 10:30 a.m. - midnight
Nightclubs, Lounges and Entertainment (Ages 21 and older)
- Nine Fine Irishmen – An authentic Irish pub featuring Irish food, drinks and unique Irish song and dance; Daily, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Bar open until 2:45 a.m.
- Coyote Ugly – A bar inspired by the film of the same name; The southern-style saloon features sassy bartenders who elevate pouring drinks to an art form; Bar & Dance Saloon, Sunday – Thursday, 6 p.m. – 2 a.m.; Friday & Saturday, 6 p.m. – 3 a.m.; Daiquiri Bar, Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.; Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m. – 3 a.m.
- The Bar at Times Square – Famous dueling pianos at night and televised sporting events during the day, enhanced by a state-of-the-art sound system; Bar, Daily, 24 hours; Sax Man, Sunday – Thursday, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.; Dueling Pianos, Sunday – Thursday, 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.; Friday & Saturday 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.; 7 p.m. – 3 a.m. Reservations recommended for piano shows, seat charge applies, call (702) 740-6463
- Center Bar – In the middle of all the action, the Center Bar provides an ideal place to hang out with friends; Daily, 24 hours
- Pour 24 – A sleek contemporary bar featuring 24 American-made draught beers served from a state-of-the-art tap system, 24 bottled beers and a variety of other spirits; Daily,
- Reventon Latin Night at Gonzalez Y Gonzalez – Dance to the latest Latin sounds; Fridays & Saturdays, 11 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- Lobby Bar – Adjacent to the hotel registration desk, this intimate bar offers guests the opportunity to relax before or after check-in; Daily, 24 hours
- The Chocolate Bar - This bar serves a variety of sweet temptations such as specialty martinis, beers and wines including Chocolate Coconut Martini, Youngs Double Chocolate Stout and Chocolate Rouge Wine; Daily, 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Big Chill – Ice-cold frozen cocktails chilled to perfection; Daily, 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Shake Shack – A modern day “roadside” burger stand known for its all-natural burgers, flat-top dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine and more; Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – midnight; Friday & Saturday, 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Tom’s Urban - An energetic restaurant experience with a fun and modern menu; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner; Sunday - Thursday, 6 a.m. – 2 a.m.; Friday & Saturday: 6 a.m. – 4 a.m.
- Nine Fine Irishmen – An authentic Irish pub featuring Irish food, drinks and unique Irish song and dance; Monday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Gallagher’s Steakhouse – Steak and seafood; Sunday – Thursday, 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday, 4 p.m. – midnight.
- Chin Chin Café – Chinese and sushi; Breakfast, Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 12 p.m.; Breakfast, Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.; Lunch & Dinner, Daily, 11 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- America – American; Daily, 24 hours
- Gonzalez y Gonzalez – Mexican; Lunch and Dinner; Daily, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.; Bar, Daily,
11 a.m. – 1 a.m. Latin Nights, Friday and Saturday 11 p.m. – 4 a.m.
Click to Download